HUMER HANDY MICRO
Small for transport, great in performance.
Due to its compromise free and compact construction, the HUMER Handy Micro is the ideal small excavator for confined grave yards.
- Telescope main arm
- Drive width 55 cm
- Wheeled drive for soil protection
- 36 litre shovel volume
- Hydraulic control of the supports
- Area of operation 360 °
- Telescopable drive construction up to 70 cm
- Hydraulic drive, 0 to 5 km/h, stepless
It is hard to believe: This compact device turns into a full cemetery excavator!
The driver does not sit on the device during transport – he controls the device with an integrated steering control-stick, built into the control unit. Speed is therefore variable from 0 to walking speed.
From consulting room to practical operation!
The hydraulic drive and the hydraulic controls of the supports guarantee real one man operation.
The Handy Micro is by standard fitted with a Kubota petrol engine; can however, be fitted with an electrical drive if required.
The HANDY MICRO
has a lot to offer!
- a high degree of performance in spite of compact construction
- comfortable sitting position under a weather protective roof
- easy to manoeuvre dolly
- simple control system built into the control stick
- telescopic dolly for improved stability during transport
- permanent all-wheel drive
Length: 2.650 mm;
Width: 550 mm;
Height: 2.050 mm (without weather protective roof)
Weight: 1.110 kg
Performance 6,7 kW
Oil volume: 22 Litres;
hydraulically controlled Eurosystem
Depth: 2.500 mm;
Reach: 3.800 mm;
Height: 2.700 mm;
Arm radius: 360°
Hydraulic side shift: 90cm
Volume: 36 Litres;
Shovel width: 400 mm